Specific advice and strategy development to help SME owners reach their ultimate success
Small-medium business (SME) owners face a different kind of pressure in their businesses. More often than not, the business is generating solid incomes and is profitable, but there can often be something missing for the owner. This might be a lack of passion after working hard to build the business up over a number of years. It might be a desire to move on, or a drive to push for even greater success. In some cases, it could be a nagging feeling that the market is shifting and so there’s a need for the business strategy to shift with it.
Business owners in these situations are having to deal with a wide range of complex issues, not least of which is the consideration and pressure that comes with employing and managing a number of people.
Pinpoint Business offer strategic and planning advice to small-medium (SME) business owners who find themselves in these types of situations. We start by determining what success looks like for you, the owner, and then work with you to create a strategy to deliver that success, followed by actionable plans and ongoing support and advice.
How do we support SME Business Owners?
A customised strategic service to create the outcomes you desire
Pinpoint Business provides a unique one-on-one monthly package, which will see Bob Weir directly supporting you to achieve the outcomes you desire as the owner of a small-medium (SME) business.
Success has a different definition for practically every small-medium (SME) business owner. We’ll take the time to understand your business, and your specific desires as an owner, and work closely with you to develop the strategic and action plans to deliver you the outcomes you seek. Bob will work with you directly, or as part of a broader team of advisors to support and guide your transition into a brighter future.
Arrange a FREE no-obligation meeting
Why not take the time to meet with Bob to see exactly how he can help your business? He offers a free, no-obligation meeting, so you can discover if Bob can make a difference to your business. What have you got to lose?
To arrange your free meeting with Bob Weir, simply fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively, you can call Bob directly on 021 621 103
Why choose Pinpoint Business?
Small-medium (SME) business owners choose Pinpoint Business because:
- Their business is doing well but they are not at the point that they want to be
- Something in the business is ‘not right’ but they’re not sure what
- Their market is changing and they’re not sure how to respond or adapt
- They’re exhausted from years of building and running the business
- They’re running out of ideas to continue to grow and expand their business
- They need an external perspective
- Their business has reached a point where new and different experience is needed
- They’ve had enough and want to move on
- Their once successful business is starting to decline
- They need to improve the systems in their business
- They need to manage high levels of financial commitment and stress
- They are struggling with Staff / Management related issues
They stay with Pinpoint Business because:
- We take the time to get to know our clients as well as their businesses
- We create solutions for our clients that are tailored specifically to their needs as well as the needs of their business
- We help our clients identify what’s not working and then identify solutions
- We take on the specific planning work to be done freeing up the owner to focus on their business
- We operate in a de-facto advisory board capacity (with other advisors where required) to help steer the business toward its goals
- We ensure our clients take action to ensure they get great results
- We work hard to keep our clients engaged and motivated to keep working toward their goals
- We guide our clients to create a business that meets their personal and professional need