The NZTE Capability Voucher Scheme enables a business to receive a financial subsidy of up to 50% towards the cost of training services (ie. The BOSS Workshop).
To be able to receive a NZTE capability voucher, a business must be registered on the Regional Business Partners website and meet the following criteria:
- Be a business that demonstrates a desire to innovate and grow
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- Are registered for GST in New Zealand
- Are operating in a commercial environment
- Be a privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
Register your company on the website by clicking the link below:
You will be asked to enter your companies GST number or your Personal IRD number. Following registration you will be sent an email to confirm your registration and your local Regional Business Partner will be in touch with you shortly to set up a meeting.
This process may take a couple of weeks so let us know when you get the vouchers and we can take it from there.